Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 4: What I am afraid of and Game

What am I afraid of?

I asked my husband, "Honey, what am I afraid of?" You know how he responded? "What aren't you afraid of?" Thanks honey. 

Lets see. . . 

Clowns
The Dark
Small confined spaces
Spoiled food
My house burning down
(do I sound like Monk yet?)
Confrontations
Talking in front of large crowds

I'm sure there's more, but I'll just leave it at those.

** EDIT** After I finished this post, and started thinking... I thought of some more I really felt called to add. On a more serious note: I am TERRIFIED of the thought of losing my husband or daughter. I have nightmares of what I would do or even how I would handle the loss of my child. My father died in 2006 from cancer and that was the hardest thing I think I have ever gone through, and I don't think I could handle going through that again with my husband, daughter, mother, sisters. Just thinking about it now, makes me want to snuggle them close to my body and tell them how much I love them. 


Day 4 of Photo a Day May: Game

I promise, they ALL wont be about my daughter. :)

Molly was playing outside with sidewalk chalk today. So cute. Trying to copy daddy drawing squiggle lines "up, down, up, down" she kept saying. 


Here is my "extra". Molly digging through her toy box to see what we can play with next. 


2 comments:

  1. if you want to use your daughter for all your picture no one's complaining!! she's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete