Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 5: 10 Songs I Love Right Now and Fist-Pump


Only 10? But I could list oh sooooo many. 

1. If you could only see by Tonic
2. Mean to Me by Tonic
3. Sugar by Tonic
4. Solitude by Edwin McCain
5. Jumper by Third Eye Blind
6. Blinded by Third Eye Blind
7. Put your Records on by Corinne Rae Bailey
8. Three AM by Matchbox 20
9. Life Got in the Way by Sister Hazel Name by Goo Goo Dolls
10. Mr. Jones by Counting Crows

I go through music stages, one month it's country,
one month it's Justin Timberlake and Fergie. 
But I always go back to my comfort zone. 
Tonic, Sister Hazel, Third Eye blind, and well just see the list above. 



Day 5 of Photo a Day May: Fist-Pump

This is Molly saying "OH YEAH!" and Pumping her fist! 
Let me just tell you, it's one of her MOST favorite things to do.



1 comment:

  1. Great list Tambi! You are taking me back... Tonic and Third Eye Blind are classics. :)

    ReplyDelete