Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 2: 20 facts about me and TV

20 Facts about me:

1. My birthday is March 4
2. I am addicted to Netflix (and the goofy teen dramas that come attached to netflix)
3. I love to Scrapbook, bead, sew, basically anything crafty.
4. I love all different kinds of music
5. I want to travel the world
6. I would LOVE to be a stay at home mom.
7. I hate the word *GULP* moist.
8. I am addicted to shopping.
9. I miss my father dearly.
10. I am afraid of the dark.
11. My current favorite ice cream flavor is strawberry.
12. I can't seem to keep plants alive no matter how hard I try.
13. I married my best friend on the beach in 2005.
14. My favorite vacation is going on cruises.
15. I want to live at the beach
16. I love to read.
17. My daughter is the light of my life.
18. I am a Christian.
19. My favorite colors are Teal and Pink.
20. I have to make the bed before I enter it. The sheets MUST be straight and smooth with no wrinkles.

 Day 2 of Photo a Day May: TV

This is my sweet girl watching her favorite show Babar. :)


3 comments: