15 of my favorite things
(in no particular order)
1. Sweets
Anything Chocolate, or anything with peanut butter
2. Running
Even though I get bored really quickly, I just love to set my ipod to my workout mix and go for as long as my brain will let me before it starts to drift onto other things.
3. Taking pictures
I took some photography classes in college and I absolutely love taking pictures. I wish I could do more with it.
4. Being a mother/my daughter Molly
Before I became pregnant, I really didn't have the drive to be a mother. I was happy and content with the way things were with my husby. Then one day, it hit me like a ton of bricks, I had the baby fever. And nothing was going to stop me, even my husby who didn't feel the same. Now we are totally in love with our sweet girl and it's the greatest feeling in the world!
5. Scrapbooking, sewing, beading, anything crafty
I started scrapbooking and making jewelry in the 6th grade. I love it.
6. Birthdays
I LOVE birthdays! I can't wait till Molly is old enough to help me plan giant elaborate theme birthday parties.
7. The Beach
I would live on the beach in a tiny little shack if I could. I love being in the sun and the smell of the ocean. I love sitting on the sand and looking out at the waves and relaxing.
8. My Husband
He is the sweetest man alive and I couldn't imagine my life without him.
9. Family and Friends
My family and friends are super important to me. The people in your lives are there to help you and support you and guide you. They are there to listen to you, and tell you that your making mistakes. They are there to love you and care for you no matter what the circumstances are. They are there to be loved and cherished for who they are.
10. Cooking/Food
I love food. I love to eat and I love to cook.
11. Netflix
I am addicted. Especially to Vampire Diaries, How I met your Mother and Bones. Don't judge.
12. Camping
I love the outdoors. Camping is one of my favorite outdoor activities.
13. Holidays
Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween would have to be my favorite holidays.
14. Pink and Teal
Need I say more?
15. Music and Reading
Technically this is 2 answers, but I couldn't decide which one I liked more. I love to read. It's so great to sit in a hot bubble bath and read a good book. I also love music. ALL kinds of music. I have a special place in my heart for the different types of music that I like because each genre/artist has a different meaning to me. For example: Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney will always hold a special place in my heart because my friend Wendy and I listened to them NON STOP the summer of 2003 when we were working at camp in the Dish Pit. Tonic, Goo Goo Dolls, Third Eye Blind, will hold that special place when I spent the summer going to concerts weekend after weekend in Atlanta with my friend Ashley. Fergie and Justin Timberlake (again, don't judge) (among others) is what gets me through the first few miles of my runs.
***********************************
Day 11 of Photo a Day May: Family Generations
My mother-in-law came to pick up Molly today to take her to spend the night.
That's her, my husband and Molly. Three generations together.
P.S I MIGHT MISS YOU TOMORROW. WE ARE GOING TO STAY WITH MY MOM IN ATL FOR THE WEEKEND. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment