My Favorite Quote:
I have so many quotes, it's so hard to just pick ONE!
I have so many quotes, it's so hard to just pick ONE!
Each of the favorite quotes in my life have a significant meaning.
I guess today, my favorite quote would have to be. . .
"We have a secret in our culture, and it's not that birth is painful; it's that women are strong." -Laura Stavoe Harm
This quote was given to me by my midwife, as encouragement and strength during the birth of our daughter. You see, I had a home birth; completely natural without doctors, and on the couch in my living room.
I would love to tell you about it more in depth later, that is if you would like to hear about it.
Day three of Photo a Day May: Something Noisy
My daughters laughter. I love listening to her laugh, she has the sweetest laugh.
I would love to tell you about it more in depth later, that is if you would like to hear about it.
Day three of Photo a Day May: Something Noisy
My daughters laughter. I love listening to her laugh, she has the sweetest laugh.
I love the quote -- so true!
ReplyDeleteAnd your daughter is adorable!! My two have wonderful laughs too -- I love to hear them laugh, it's the best sound in the world I think :-)
I am doing the 31 day blog challenge, I should check out the photo a day for May -- not that I should do more things but it looks like fun :-)
Thank you so much! I to had my reservations about committing to a blog challenge and a photo challenge, but since there are others doing it with me it's so much easier!
DeleteI will check out your blog! Thank you for commenting!
What lovely quotes! And that photo of your daughter is so sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Katie!
DeleteKatie, Do you have a blog I can follow?
Delete