Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 17: My proudest moment and workout

My Proudest moment

I have two.
The day I married my love Ben, and the day I gave birth to my sweet baby girl Molly.

Ben and I got married on the beach in Tybee Island Georgia. Just me, Ben, the preacher, and the photographer. What a fantastic day!

The day Molly was born was unbelievable. My water broke at 6:30AM and she was born at 5:30PM. We had a home birth. Yes on purpose. (That's usually the first question everyone asks when we say that.) I labored in bed for a while, and I labored in the birthing pool for a while and then Molly was born on our living room couch. 



Wedding Day August 2, 2005

Laboring on the bed.

Laboring in the birthing pool

First look at my sweet girl and cutting the cord. 

Day 17: Photo a Day May: Workout

My Hubby after our WARRIOR workout. Last workout until the Warrior Dash on Sunday!


4 comments:

  1. Amazing wedding photos - would have loved a wedding on the beach!

    Congrats on your home birth too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the home birth pictures! You go!

    ReplyDelete