Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 1: Introduction and recent photo and New Beginning


Introduction to me: 

Well I am 28, and I have been married since August of 2005 to the hairy man below. 

(*disclaimer* he was NOT that hairy when I met him, he is growing it out for the Warrior Dash. WARRIOR!!!)

I work at a YMCA and have since I was 15. 

As soon as my husband and I got married the first thing anyone everyone said to us was.. "when are you having a baby?" I was in NO WAY ready for that! We said 5 years. In June of 2009 I decided it was time. 

So one month shy of 5 years, it happened that's Molly, the beautiful curly red head below between me and that fuzzy bearded man below born on June 22, 2010.


Thats it for day of of my daily blogging! See you tomorrow!


Day one of Photo a Day May: New Beginning

I took this picture because I am the Membership Director at the YMCA and have worked there since I was 15, I love my job. We just recently got a new CEO. She is doing a great job and It's a new beginning at the Y for a happier and healthier life.




2 comments: