Sunday, January 8, 2012

31 Day Photo Challenge Days 11-25

Day 11: Something You Did Today
Today I took a nap with my sweet girl.

Day 12: Toes
I Love Molly's sweet toes.


Day 13: Something From Your Bathroom
Our toothbrushes.


Day 14: Something That Makes You Smile
Twizzlers make me smile.

Day 15: A Product You Use In Your Hair
Love my Chi hair straighter.


Day 16: Sunset
Sunset on the way home.

Day 17: Love
All the gifts donated to my work for the families we sponsored for Christmas.




Day 18: A Smile
Love my Lovie's sweet smile.

Day 19: Something That Stresses You Out
My closet. Which is now CLEAN AND ORGANIZED!!!


Day 20: Eyes
These are Molly's Angry Eyes.

Day 21: A Stuffed Animal You Own
Mr. Chester Valentine


Day 22: Flowers
My Christmas flowers.

Day 23: Something Sweet
UMM... I make some good Christmas goodies!


Day 24: What You Had For Breakfast
Delicious Christmas Eve Breakfasts with our friends.

Day 25: Presents
Christmas Gifts under the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment