Thursday, February 2, 2012

31 Day Photo Challenge Days 26-31

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know. 
I am finally getting around to posting the rest of December's Photo Challenge. I took a break in January from the photo challenges (only because it was SO super busy and I TOTALLY forgot to start it again). So I found another one HERE when I was looking at this awesome blog HERE that I am doing for February. 

Day 26: What you had for lunch today
Looks yucky right? WRONG! Leftover Christmas dinner ladies!

Day 27: Your Pet
Our Family pet, beautiful Roxy

Day 28: A book  you've been reading
Don't you read more than one book at a time?

Day 29: Your hobby
AWW... I love to scrapbook.


Day 30: Black and White

So I love taking pictures of my sweet MollyMoo. Here are just 2 of the ones I took during this "Photo shoot".

Day 31: A kiss (or two)
Last Kiss of 2011! Hello 2012!
 

2 comments:

  1. I giggled at your procrasination and then I realized I'm two days behind on my photo challenge :( I have too many freakin challenges going on right now though, I really need to learn to pace myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yes, and I haven't even started the February photo challenge yet. If you haven't noticed, I'm VERY good at procrastination. :)

      Delete